Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit to the following position:
To support young people in community activities (Mullingar Area)
Permanent Part Time Contract (Minimum 60 hours per fortnight)
Monday to Friday (5 days)
Please quote the following reference on your application form/email: LWMBC037
Informal enquiries to: Mary Casserly, Area Director 087 9811549
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- Previous experience of working with adults with an intellectual disability, essential.
- Previous experience of working with people with Autism / Behaviour of Concern, essential.
- Successfully completed FETAC/QQI Level 5 (Major Award) e.g. Healthcare Support, essential.
- Ability to work using own initiative, essential.
- Full current driving licence, essential.
- Experience of delivering day service programmes, desirable.
To apply: Please complete an Application Form (Applications must be typed) Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, (submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application or by post to the Recruitment Officer, HR Dept, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare).
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045532217 during office hours.
Applications will not be accepted without the job reference being quoted i.e. LWMBC037
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: 21st March 2019
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.