NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit to position
(Full Time Contract 78 Hours Per Fortnight)
Please quote the following Reference on your application/email: LWMBC022
- On the live register of An Bord Altranais, RNID or other disciplines with relevant experience.
- Experience of working with people with a range of support needs to include behaviours of concern
- Knowledge of statutory regulations, standards, role of person in charge and Health Act 2007
- Experience in and commitment to developing supports that are person centred
- Full current driving licence
- Flexible to work relevant shifts including overnights/sleepovers and weekends as appropriate
- Willing to undertake a roster covering various houses/locations
- Previous relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
Informal Inquiries: Dorothy Smith 044 934 1416 ext. 203
To apply: Please complete an Application Form (Applications must be typed) Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, (submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application or by post to the Recruitment Officer, HR Dept, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare).
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045532217 during office hours.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Friday 15th March 2019
Applications will not be accepted without the above reference number being quoted i.e. LWMBC022
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.