NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
- Full unrestricted driving licence.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an auditing / building / construction.
- Excellent communication and IT skills. with a problem-solving attitude.
- Accountable, positive individual, who has the ability to work in an agile environment.
Knowledge of building Regulations.
About the job:
To ensure all Simon Community Buildings are maintained through an effective and detailed auditing programme. You’ll report to the Facilities Manager.
- Complete annual stock condition survey including developing and implementing sinking fund improvements.
- Implement an asset management strategy; developing a rolling 30 year life cycle programme of key components.
- Conduct annual building audits on all Independent units.
- Conduct bi–annual audits on all Dublin Simon Community volunteers houses, staff accommodation, offices, shops and warehouse units with improvement plan developed and implemented.
- Conduct quarterly audits of all Service Buildings including Emergency, Treatment and Long Term Supported Housing with improvement plan developed and implemented.
Simon Community Properties - Dublin (95% of the work is Dublin based), Kildare, Meath, Wicklow, Cavan, Louth and Monaghan.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm. 37.5 hours per week. 25 days annual leave.
At Dublin Simon Community, we are passionate about making home a reality. Our aim is to empower people to access and retain a home by providing housing, prevention, addiction treatment, emergency response and other targeted interventions, through advocacy and partnership. If you share our values and want to make a difference also, come talk to us at Dublin Simon Community. We’re looking for client focused, friendly and adaptable people to join our team. This standard is achieved by organisations that have best practice Human Resource Systems in place, particularly in the area of staff training and development, communication, and staff involvement in the decision making processes in the organisation.
Apply for the position
Application due date: 17/03/2019
For queries relating to this position please telephone (01) 635 4800