NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
- Full unrestricted driving licence.
- 3 years repair/maintenance experience.
- Experience in painting/ decorating.
- Accountable, positive individual, who is an excellent communicator.
- Ability to work in an agile environment, with a problem-solving attitude.
Qualification in general painting / maintenance/health & safety/construction
About the job:
To provide a high quality painting service in Dublin Simon Community properties, while providing guidance and support to colleagues where required on property Painting / Decorating programmes. You’ll report to the Facilities Manager. This role may vary depending on the requirements of the organisation.
- Inspection of grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessary maintenance.
- Painting, decorating, repair and maintenance of Dublin Simon Community properties.
- Be flexible in your approach to the demands that may arise.
- Reporting and logging all completed repairs on a continuous basis and supplying this log weekly to your line manager. Ensure compliance with health and safety and report any concerns to management.
- Support colleagues on property related activities as identified by your manager.
Simon Community Properties - Dublin (95% of the work is Dublin based), Kildare, Meath, Wicklow, Louth, Cavan and Monaghan.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm. 37.5 hours per week. 25 days annual leave.
At Dublin Simon Community, we are passionate about making home a reality. Our aim is to empower people to access and retain a home by providing housing, prevention, addiction treatment, emergency response and other targeted interventions, through advocacy and partnership. If you share our values and want to make a difference also, come talk to us at Dublin Simon Community. We’re looking for client focused, friendly and adaptable people to join our team. This standard is achieved by organisations that have best practice Human Resource Systems in place, particularly in the area of staff training and development, communication, and staff involvement in the decision making processes in the organisation.
Apply for the position
Application due date: 17/03/2019
For queries relating to this position please telephone (01) 635 4800