NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
North Tipperary Development Company JOB CLUB
PART TIME JOB CLUB Facilitator
NTDC invites applications for the role of Part Time Job Club Facilitator (Job Share 70 hours per 4 week, working 2 weeks on followed by 2 weeks off). Fixed Term Contract to 31 of December 2019.
The ideal candidate will have a:
- Experience of working with unemployed adults in a training setting or experience of training in a comparable role with jobseekers or disadvantaged adults.
- Understanding of the issues surrounding the integration of long-term unemployed people within the labour market
- Ability to work under pressure and to plan and prioritise workload
- Experience of working with disadvantaged adults in a development capacity
- Knowledge of education/training systems and programmes including recent labour market initiatives
- Knowledge of the range of services/supports available to assist jobseekers to access relevant employment opportunities.
The Post is a job share role. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Shortlisting of candidates may apply. Fixed Term contract to initially to the 31th December 2019.
For a full Job Description email: receptionHO@ntdc.ie Applications by CV and Cover Letter (3 Hardcopies) Marked Private & Confidential Job Club Facilitator to Michael Murray, CEO, NTDC, 2nd Floor Friars Court, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary.
The closing date is 5.00 pm Tuesday 19 of March 2019.