The Cara Phort Family Resource Centre CLG
Applications are invited for the position of:
Part-time Outreach Community Development Worker
(17.5 hours per week)
To support and work in close collaboration with the Voluntary Management Committee and the Project Coordinator to implement the Resource Centre’s aims and objectives as specified in the annual work plan.
Ideally the candidate should have the following:
- A qualification in Community Development / Family Support or a relevant discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience of Community Development work
- A good understanding of Family Support work in a community based setting
- Ability to access funding
- The ability to liaise with voluntary, community and statutory agencies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good leadership and facilitation skills
- Excellent computer, social media & report writing skills
- A full clean driver’s license and access to transport is essential
- Knowledge and understanding of the issues of poverty and social exclusion and its impact on the local area
- Demonstrate a strong teamwork ethic and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to plan and deliver programmes, activities and services to communities which experience poverty and exclusion
For application forms, job descriptions, person spec and details of the application process please email only: email@example.com (044 9373060)
Closing date: for receipt of applications: Friday 29th March at 1pm.
Applications received after this time will not be considered. Application forms only in hard copy; C.V.s and emailed applications will not be accepted.
Shortlisting: Will apply on the basis of information provided
Interviews: Interviews will include a short presentation
Cara Phort Family Resource Centre is an equal opportunities employer.