Invites applications for
Team Leader Position (Maternity Leave Cover)
Northside Family Resource Centre’s Child Services continue to develop and promote good practice, with the child as the focus of all we do.
Working with the Early Years Coordinators, the Team Leader will have responsibility for approximately 7 staff and the day-to-day care and education of children in their areas of responsibility. The Team Leader will be expected to have:
- 3 years previous experience of working in a childcare setting
- A childcare qualification minimum FETAC Level 6, Level 7 an advantage
- Motivation and energy to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Some supervisory experience
This is a fixed term, fulltime contract for 35 hours per week.
The Afterschool Worker will have responsibility for the day-to-day care and education of children attending the service. The Afterschool Worker will be expected to have:
- experience of working in a childcare/afterschool setting
- a childcare qualification minimum QQI Level 5 or equivalent
- motivation and energy to work on own initiative
- ability to work as part of a team
This is a permanent, part-time contract for 20 hours per week.
For information and an application form please contact:
The Recruitment Administrator at email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of applications is 22nd March 2019.
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form. CV’s will not be accepted.
Northside Family Resource Centre is an equal opportunities employer.