The Refuge has a current vacancy for a full time Community Employment Supervisor (39 hr week).
DEASP requirements for this post:
- Candidates must have attained a Major Third Level Qualification (NFQ Level 6 or higher) in Business / Financial Administration, Training, Human Resources or Project Management and have 3 years’ supervisory experience. Minor / Component Awards at Level 6 or higher are not sufficient.
- ICT Skills are also essential (e.g. MS Office).
- Have at least two years relevant experience of working with vulnerable adults or children.
- Have a proven record in the following Key Result Areas:
- Human Resources, Administration, Project Management, Compliance, Monitoring and Staff Training, Development and Progression.
- Have excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Be a team player and have the ability to work on one’s own initiative.
- Have excellent Administration, Financial and IT skills.
The Salary is a four-point DEASP C.E. Supervisor scale.
Application Form; Job Description and Person Specification are attached below, or can be requested by emailing the refuge General Manager, Eavan Ward at, firstname.lastname@example.org or ringing 041 9847317.
Completed Applications are to be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing Date for receipt of applications is 5pm on March 22nd .
Short listing will apply.