NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
- Ideally 1-3 years experience in marketing/events administration/coordination.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Team player, client-focused, meticulous, excellent communicator.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines, with good problem solving skills.
- BA/BS degree. Ideally in marketing, PR, sales, events or business.
- Experience of working in events fundraising and/or the non profit sector.
- Experience of database analysis and management, ideally Raisers Edge, Dublin Simon Community’s database, or another CRM platform such as Salesforce.
- Understanding of homeless issues in Ireland.
- Passion for helping people, with the ability to work in agile environment with a problem-solving attitude.
About the job:
As the Donor Care Executive, you’ll manage and ensure high data and record quality is maintained and secured on Dublin Simon Community’s Customer Relationship Management system, Raiser’s Edge. From developing relationships with the Fundraising, Communications and Finance Teams to helping track income targets, you’ll help to change the lives of our clients. You’ll report to the CRM Services Manager. As well as our induction program, you will be provided with 10 training days throughout the year, ensuring you have the support and training to succeed in this role.
- Managing the CRM; data-entry, batching and assisting the finance analyst with monthly reconciliation.
- Processing daily gifts, acknowledging donors, while working to continuously improve donor care processes.
- Managing queries; donors, internal stakeholders.
- Building strong relationships with new and existing supporters.
- Support the delivery of direct marketing campaigns and communication with donors.
- Processing, recording and acknowledging all donations; online payments, direct debits, standing orders, and bank lodgements.
- Support on daily office duties; filing, petty cash, shredding, franking post.
- Liaising with internal departments to support the delivery of other key fundraising events.
- Supporting fundraising event management; venue selection, fundraising material.
Location: Cope Street, Dublin 2.
Working Hours: 9am - 5:30pm, including occasional evening and weekend commitments. 37.5 hours per week. 25 days annual leave.
At Dublin Simon Community, we are passionate about making home a reality. Our aim is to empower people to access and retain a home by providing housing, prevention, addiction treatment, emergency response and other targeted interventions, through advocacy and partnership. If you share our values and want to make a difference also, come talk to us at Dublin Simon Community. We’re looking for client focused, friendly and adaptable people to join our team. This standard is achieved by organisations that have best practice Human Resource Systems in place, particularly in the area of staff training and development, communication, and staff involvement in the decision making processes in the organisation.
Apply for the position
Application due date: 15/03/2019
For queries relating to this position please telephone (01) 635 4800