NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Shuttle Knit CLG
Vacancy: Enterprise Manager
Purpose of Job: The overall strategic and operational management of the company in order to fulfil its mission and goals in accordance with Social Enterprise principles
Location: Shuttle Knit CLG CEART, Crinion Park, Wicklow Town.
The successful candidate will have:
- Clear and detailed knowledge of Traveller culture and ethnicity
- Experience of managing and promoting a project or a social enterprise, involving production and sales
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Excellent organisational, communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Excellent strategic planning and evaluation skills
- 3 or more years’ experience working in anti-poverty, social enterprise, preferably with Travellers or other similarly marginalised group (see person specification also)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Commitment to equality and diversity
- Excellent IT skills
Closing date for applications: 15th March 2019 at 5 p.m. Late applications will not be considered. Applications can be submitted in hard copy or soft copy by email as a pdf document.
Application form and job description available from Administrator at:-
Tel: 0404-25641 email email@example.com
Applications by application form and cover letter only (CVs will not be considered). Applications should be addressed Chairperson, Shuttle Knit, CEART, Crinion Park, Wicklow.
The position can be full-time or job sharing is a possibility.
Canvassing will disqualify
Shuttle Knit CLG is an equal opportunities employer.
Members of the Traveller community are welcome and encouraged to apply.
This project is funded by The Department of Rural and Community Development under the Community Services Programme and administered by Pobal