NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
SOCIAL CARE WORKERS / SUPPORT WORKERS
Longford / Westmeath Area
Contract: Permanent, Minimum of 64 hours per fortnight
Please quote the following job reference on your application/email: LWMBC033
- Social Care Workers: Relevant recognised Diploma in Social Care/Applied Social Studies in Social Care (Level 7 on National Framework of Qualifications)
- Support Workers: FETAC/ QQI Level 5 (Major Award) in Healthcare or equivalent (e.g. Health Service Skills, Healthcare Support)
- Previous relevant experience
- All applicants for the above post must also hold a full current driving licence.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills
- The successful candidate will be a champion for change, aiming to make a difference by helping to build meaningful lifestyles.
- Flexible to work relevant shifts including overnights/sleepovers and weekends as appropriate
- Willing to undertake a roster covering various houses/locations
- Willingness to work alone
- Good I.T/computer skills and report writing
Informal Inquiries: Paula-Jane Geraghty Area Director 087 7531442
To apply: Please complete an Application Form, Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application or by post to the Recruitment Officer, HR Dept, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare).
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045532217 during office hours.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Thursday 14th March 2019 @ 3pm
Applications will not be accepted without the above reference number being quoted i.e. LWMBC033
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.