Community Support Workers
Studio 3 Kerry are delighted to be hiring for the following:
- Part Time Community Support Worker Positions
The candidates will be responsible for empowering people with autism spectrum conditions to live independently in their own communities as well as facilitating and fostering community connections and relationships.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience of helping people with different abilities engage in the community
- Understanding of the challenges faced by individuals with autism spectrum conditions.
- Skills and experience that may inspire and motivate a person with an autism spectrum diagnosis
- A creative and resourceful work ethic
- A sense of fun
- A full clean driving licence and use of own car is a vital for this role
The position includes evenings and weekends so it is important that the candidate have flexible availability.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is when filled.