Providing Affordable Quality Care in the home to the elderly, people with disabilities and family carers of elderly relatives.
Recruiting for the following position:
Manager – Full time Position
The Role of Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and co-ordination of the service, staff and clients while ensuring procedures and policies are maintained to encourage optimum performance of the company and its employees.
- Perform assessment of clients needs in conjunction with the clients and their families.
- Maintain employee work schedules, including job rotation, training, annual leave and scheduling.
- Function with a high degree of independence and discretion.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors on all developments regarding the company and manage the preparation and maintenance of these reports.
- Manage the overall operational budgetary and financial responsibility and activity of the company.
- To liaise with Pobal on all financial and reporting issues and ensure Pobal requirements are adhered to.
- A minimum of 3 years in a management position, 3rd level qualification, versatile individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in the dealing with a Community Service Programme and / or Healthcare and financial experience.
Closing Date: Thursday, 21st of March, 2019, please forward covering letter and CV to:
The Chairperson, Kerry Respite Care, Upper Rock Street, Tralee, Co Kerry or