NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Coolmine is a leading drug and alcohol treatment service providing community, day and residential services to men and women with problematic substance use and their families in Ireland since 1973. We now have a vacancy for a Human Resources Administrator based in our Head Office in Ringwood Centre, Dublin 15. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Human Resources and will be responsible for managing day to day human resource requirements within Coolmine.
- Audit, update and maintain all employee files.
- Support Line Managers in recruitment process – advertising, communication with candidates, interviews, reference checks, and induction.
- Manage issuing of all employee contracts.
- Work with Head of Services and Line Managers to plan, draw up and deliver annual training and development plan.
- Work with payroll to ensure ongoing timely and accurate salary payments.
- Support performance management and attendance management processes.
- Administer time and attendance system.
- Manage volunteer and student placement programmes.
- Support line manager in disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Review and update policies as required.
- Administer staff surveys.
- Assist in managing staff wellbeing programmes such as Employee Assistance Programme, Active at Work etc.
- Deal with staff HR queries.
- Third Level qualification in Human Resources.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the sector is an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Skills to help motivate and develop staff to deliver quality service
- Capacity to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to support the management of change and be responsive to evolving organisational change.
Interested candidates who meet the Person Specification requirements should send their CV to John Carroll, Head of HR at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th March 2019.