NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit to the following position:
SENIOR SOCIAL WORK PRACTITIONER
WESTMEATH / LONGFORD
PERMANENT FULL TIME CONTRACT
Please quote the following job reference on your application/email: LWMBC035
The mission of the service is to work together in partnership with people with intellectual disabilities, and their families to enable active participation in community life.
The Muiriosa Foundation would like to present an exciting opportunity to work as a team member of a progressing and dynamic interdisciplinary team operating in Westmeath / Longford. We are looking for candidates who are committed to supporting people with intellectual disabilities and their families in accordance with our core values and ethos underpinning best practice and research. The successful applicant will engage in a collaborative approach to support people and their families.
- Current registration on the Social Work Register maintained by the Social Work Registration Board at CORU.
- National Qualification in Social Work (NQSW) or Equivalent. Qualification which must be approved by the National Social Work Qualification Board.
- Minimum of 3 years Social Work experience.
- Full current driving licence including ability to travel extensively in the local service area
- Experience of direct work with children and families.
- Experience in the field of complex developmental needs.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting.
Informal enquiries to: Rachael Waldron, Principal Social Worker 044/9340980
To apply: Please complete an Application Form, Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, (applications must be typed) submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application or by post to the Recruitment Officer, HR Dept, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare).
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045532217 during office hours.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Friday 15th March 2019
Applications will not be accepted without the above reference number being quoted i.e. LWMBC035
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.