Merchants Quay Ireland wish to recruit a Community Psychiatric Nurse Lead
Please find a copy of the Job Description and Application form attached below.
- Be Registered as a Psychiatric Nurse with NMBI.
- Have a minimum of 2 years at supervisory level
- Proficient in IT including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and a good knowledge of CRM system for reporting purposes.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of working in Homeless services.
- A relevant qualification in the area of addiction studies / mental health
Duration: Contract of Indefinite Duration
Hours: 39 hrs per week
Location: Open Access Service, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form attached to this ad and email to email@example.com with a copy of your up to date CV attached by 5pm on Friday 8th March 2019. Please ensure to include the following title in the subject line of your email‘Application for Community Psychiatric Nurse / Health Lead. Applications that do not have this title may fail to be shortlisted. Should you have any queries in relation to this post please do not hesitate to contact me.
MQI reserves the right to review and amend this job description as appropriate.