Is a Voluntary Organisation providing Day, Respite and Residential Services to Adults with Special Needs in Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow.
Vacancies exist for:
Health Care Assistant Posts - Relief Panel
BEAM Services is committed to providing supports that empower people to live full and satisfying lives in their local community.
- Interested individuals need a minimum of QQI/FETAC level 5 in a relevant healthcare qualification
- A strong interest in working with Individuals with ID & their families
- Excellent communication, teamwork, interpersonal, organisational & initiative skills.
- An understanding of the following concepts: Person Centred Planning, Advocacy, Safeguarding & Risk Management.
- To be able to give examples of a New Directions approach to service delivery
- A full driving licence is essential.
- The relief panel posts will provide cover in both day & residential services. There will be a minimum number of hours offered per week per post. This post will involve working days, evening, weekends and overnights.
Interested parties should forward a letter of application together with Curriculum Vitae to:
BEAM Board of Directors
Or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries to Angelina Hamill on (059) 9723504/5
Closing Date for Applications is Tuesday 26th of February 2019 @4pm.