GALRO Ltd services provides rehabilitative supportive solutions for vulnerable adults and children to ensure their welfare and foster independence. GALRO services include residential services, respite services, community-based mentoring services, home support and specialised models of care for people referred by the HSE and TUSLA.
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting Social Care / Support Workers for our centres in Laois / Offaly, Mullingar and Kildare.
- Competitive rates of pay
- On-going training
- Career advancement opportunities
- Friendly place to work
- Relevant recognised Diploma in Social Care / Applied Social Studies in Social Care (Level 7 on National Framework of Qualifications), or, FETAC / QQI level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support / Health Service Skills, or equivalent; or is willing to complete same;
- Full clean current driving licence;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Available for day, weekend, night duty and ‘sleep-over’ shifts;
- Experience of supporting adults with intellectual disabilities and/or autism;
- Experience of working with individuals with behaviours of concern;
- Excellent, interpersonal, organisational, logistical and IT skills
- To assist in the day-to-day care and supervision of the clients within the home including engaging with them in activities such as housework, maintenance of clothing, cooking and personal care.
- To be aware of Health and Safety at Work requirements as they pertain to this post and comply with GALRO Ltd’s policies and procedures.
To apply please email your CV & cover letter to email@example.com
Post your CV and cover letter to;
The closing date is Friday 8th of March 2019 at 5pm