DUBLIN NORTH WEST AREA PARTNERSHIP IS RECRUITING
The Dublin North West Area Partnership wishes to recruit a Guidance Worker to join its Local Employment Services Guidance Team. We are looking for someone who is skilled in the delivery of career guidance and employment supports to individuals and groups, in particular those who are most distanced from the Labour Market.
The contract is full time and fixed term until the 15th December 2019 with the possibility of extension depending on funding
The ideal candidate will have:
- A qualification in Career Guidance, Social Science, Psychology, HR or related field.
- Expertise in the provision of guidance on an individual and group basis
- Experience in placement of adults who are unemployed into employment
- Ability to network and develop relationships with employers to support our client groups into employment
- Knowledge of labour market trends and opportunities
- Excellent knowledge of recruitment and selection practices
- Knowledge of education and training pathways to employment
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Good understanding of the challenges facing marginalised groups in accessing employment opportunities
Salary scale is DNWAP Officer Level 2 Scale €32,181 - €49,007 depending on qualifications and experience
Find out more about the Dublin North West Area Partnership here: http://www.dnwap.ie/
Please email email@example.com for an Application Form, the Role Description and Person Specification.
Closing date 22nd February 2019 @1pm.