NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
LIFESTYLE DEVELOPMENT GROUP CLG
Ballsgrove, Drogheda 041 984 3209
Invites applications for the post of Assistant Community Employment Supervisor
We are currently recruiting an Assistant Community Employment Supervisor for the Lifestyle CE Childcare Project based in Magdalene St, Drogheda, Co. Louth. The Assistant Supervisor will assist the Supervisors in ensuring the effective and efficient management and coordination of the human, financial and material resources of the CE Scheme.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years experience in administration and finances
- Candidate must have skills relevant to supervision from previous work experience (1 year minimum)
- Experience in computerised wages and payroll
- Proven IT Skills and Administration skills
- Good oral and written communication skills. Mature personality and capable of assisting in the direction, motivation and management of CE participants
- Full clean driving licence and use of car
- Experience of developing training plans/ training delivery and/or working in the area of Childcare management/supervision
- 3rd level qualification (NFQ Level 6 or higher) in HR, Supervisory Management, Business/Financial Administration or other relevant qualification
- Training in computerised wages and payroll
Hours of work are 39 hours/ week and some flexibility may be required. This is an annual contract of employment subject to on-going funding from the Department of Social Protection.
Salary is in accordance with the Dept of Social Protection Pay scales for CE Assistant Supervisors.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com. A Job Specification will be issued.
Short listing will apply.
Closing date for applications is 5pm, Friday 22nd February 2019
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 5th March 2019
in the Lifestyle Centre, Ballsgrove, Drogheda.
Lifestyle Development Group Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This position is funded by the Department of Social Protection.