NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
COMMUNITY EMPLOYMENT SUPERVISOR
Job Title: CE Supervisor
Job Purpose: The central role of the Supervisor is to develop and deliver meaningful community employment opportunities for the South Inner City Community Development Association (SICCDA).
Location: Dublin 8
Salary: Commensurate with DSP rates.
Contract: Rolling, subject to scheme renewal
- Works with the Chief Executive Officer to develop the scope and outcomes of the community employment programme within SICCDA.
- Works as part of the SICCDA management team.
- Liaises with DSP to source, assess, interview and recruit participants.
Core Responsibilities of Role
- To co-ordinate the overall operation of the CE Programme within SICCDA.
- To fulfil contractual obligations such as development of the annual report, work-plan, training plans and funders reporting requirements.
- To provide coordination, support and supervision for twenty participants.
- To ensure the timely preparation of relevant financial returns and grants (wages, materials, development).
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities for this position only. Further criteria, although not an exhaustive list, will include:
- Being available to work flexible hours when necessary
- Ensuring application of SICCDA internal policies
- Undertaking other duties as required by the CEO
- Candidates should have at least 3 years supervisory or management experience
- Candidates must have a minimum of QQI Level 6 Major award or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Excellent report writing and computer skills
- Experience of project management including administration and budget management
- Ability to access funding and deal with funders
- Experience in the delivery of training within a community education context
- Good personal motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to operate as part of a team is essential
- A capacity to initiate and develop work
- A capacity to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds, agencies and sectors
- Experience of working with marginalized communities
- Experience of community development work or training related work
- Ability to assess own work practices through the monitoring and evaluation processes of SICCDA
Application by cover letter and CV to Aine Nally email: email@example.com
The closing date is Friday 22 February 2018
SICCDA is an equal opportunities employer