NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Administrative Assistant Role
The Áiseanna Tacaíochta (ÁT) is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant to join our team.
ÁT is a not for profit organisation that provides leadership and support to empower people with disabilities to live with the independence, choice and freedom they are entitled to.
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Maintain the smooth day to day running of the ÁT office including manage all incoming emails and telephone calls
- Your help will be required during the meetings, where we would expect you to take the notes and collating briefing documentation for those meetings
- Liaising with Member Relations Team on a daily basis in relation to members & staff compliance
- Handle a wide variety of activities (and sometimes confidential matters) with discretion
- Update organisation website & social media
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by management
- Business/secretarial training or equivalent experience
- Strong office management skills / multi tasking
- Ability to communicate with colleagues, members and contacts in an effective and professional manner
- Knowledge of standard office suite software applications: ( Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A detailed oriented person who enjoys preparing documentation
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Self starter who take responsibility and ownership for their tasks
- Fluent English both written and oral is essential
- Knowledge in disability sector - an advantage but not essential.
- Must be available to start immediately.
Salary: € 22,750
Full-time, 35 hours. Monday to Friday, 1 Year Fixed Term contract.
Please send your C.V and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 5:00 pm on 18th February 2019
For more information on the ÁT website, see www.theatnetwork.com
ÁT is an Equal Opportunities Employer