NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
ACE is a voluntary organisation, funded by the Probation Service that has worked with prisoners, ex-prisoners and ex-offenders for over 40 years. PACE provides a range of accommodation services for men, and training and education programmes for men and women, who have a history of offending behaviour.
PACE Priorswood House is a Residential project that provides safe, supported accommodation for homeless men leaving prison. The project offers both high and low support accommodation.
PACE is now recruiting for the following positions:
- Full time Waking Night Support Workers x 2 (Residential project)
- Waking Night & Day Support Worker- Relief Panel (Residential project)
Staff are being recruited to go on a Relief Panel for waking night and day staff in Priorswood House.
To apply for either positions please do the following:
- Request and read the job description available from firstname.lastname@example.org, please cite reference on Job description
- Applications by email only to the following email address – email@example.com
- Closing Date for applications 5pm, Thursday 14th February 2019
Only applications, which meet the above criteria, will be accepted for the position.
PACE is an equal opportunities employer