NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Camphill Community Carrick on Suir provides community based residential & day supports to people with intellectual disabilities.
We have a job opportunity available due to the expansion and development of the community and our services. All posts offer immediate starts subject to Garda Vetting & Reference Checks
Deputy Person in Charge / Care Coordinator – Full Time
- The Applicant will need to be flexible & available to manage & coordinate our residential services.
- Have experience of management within the field of Intellectual Disability support.
- A minimum qualification requirement for this position is a level 7 degree in Social Care & a level 6 in Management. The applicant must also hold a full clean driving licence.
- Experience working as a Social Care worker with a minimum of 3 years management experience.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards & Regulations
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- To work with the Person in Charge & Management Group to ensure compliance and consistency with legislation, best practice, policies, procedures
- To support the Person in Charge with inspections and audits of the provider through HIQA or the HSE and to act in the capacity of the ‘Person in Charge’ of the community, when required. Overseeing day-to-day operations with the Person in Charge & the Management Group in relation to the social care function of the community.
To apply please email your CV & cover letter stating clearly the post you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your CV and cover letter, clearly stating the post you are applying for, to;
Carrick on Suir
Informal Enquiries to Smadar O’Connor 086 3723441
The closing date is Monday 11th of February 2019 at 5pm