NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Applications are invited for the following positions that may become available in the coming months:
Ref E 03/19
SENIOR SOCIAL WORK PRACTITIONER
PERMANENT PART TIME
(37 hours per fortnight)
LOCATION: WEST LIMERICK CHILDRENS SERVICES, NEWCASTLE WEST, CO. LIMERICK
Eligibility Criteria Qualifications/Experience
- Candidate must hold a Master in Social Worker or Bachelor in Social Work from an Irish University or a recognised qualification at least equivalent to the above validated by the Department of Health and Children
- Be Registered in the Social Workers Register maintained by the Social Workers Registration Board at Coru
- Maintain Live annual registration on the Social Workers Register maintained by the Social Workers Registration Board at Coru
- Must have a minimum of three years relevant Post Qualification experience
- 12 months experience in fostering and/or home sharing type settings or experience in working with foster carers/ residential support care provider.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Disability Services Model of Working
- Demonstrate core clinical skills; assessment, formulation, risk management, intervention and evaluation.
- Demonstrate capacity and commitment to work in a Family Centered Practice Model of Working
- Knowledge of community based Host Sharing Models
- Demonstrate experience of working with a broad cross section of staff and professionals, across agencies.
- Familiarity with Children First Act 2015.
- Knowledge and awareness of Informing Families Best Practice Guidelines.
- Knowledge of the health system and ability to build working relationships across the range of key partners.
- Understanding and working knowledge of ICT.
- Full, clean driving license.
Salary scale: €50,145 - €64,580 Pro rata
Interview Date: 19th February 2019
Venue: West Limerick Children’s Services, Gortboy (adjacent to Desmond Complex), Newcastlewest, Co. Limerick.
Please e mail email@example.com for Application Form and Job Specification.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 5 p.m. Monday 11th February 2019
Informal Enquiries to Aisling Finucane, Children’s Disability Network Team Manager, West Limerick Children’s Services (069)61919
Short listing of applications may apply
Canvassing will disqualify
Panels may be formed
The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer