We Are Currently Recruiting in Celbridge, North Kildare
Dara Community Living is a service providing support to adults with an intellectual disability to live an ordinary life in their community.
Leading and Managing a staff team to provide persons supported an ordinary life in their community. This is a full time position (30 hours per week plus sleepovers) working flexible hours including evenings, weekends and sleepovers.
- A recognized professional qualification in Social Care, Nursing or equivalent.
- Experience of managing staff, strong leadership and interpersonal skills,
- Minimum of three years’ experience of supporting people with intellectual disabilities in a community setting to live self-directed lives.
- An ability to inspire a team of support workers, be solution focused and highly motivated with with a full clean driving licence.
- Knowledge of Care and Support Regulations and HIQA inspection processes.
Full Time and Part Time Positions available working flexible hours including evenings, weekends and sleepovers.
- Strong values and commitment towards supporting people to live ordinary lives in their homes and community
- A full clean driving licence
Part Time – Driver
This is a Part time position (15 hours per week) weekdays, Immediate Start.
- Full Clean Driving Licence. Excellent communication skills
We offer competitive rates of pay, excellent training and supervision, continual professional development & support to access further education, access to pension scheme, and Cycle to Work Scheme, maternity benefit.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the below closing dates.
Friday 8th February 2018 – Driver Vacancy
15th of February 2018. – Support Worker
22nd of February 2018 – Team Leader
Shortlisting will apply, Due to the number of applicant’s only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted by Dara Community Living.