NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
BUSINESS & CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced manager, with an interest in healthcare, that can manage colleagues to deliver service excellence and who is available for an immediate start.
The manager should have relevant experience in the Health Care sector, and should be an effective communicator and influencer, who will maintain and develop Elderwell while maintaining its core philosophy of delivering a quality service and valuing those who receive the service as a priority. Key interactions with company directors, staff, customers and residents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To formulate and implement the strategic vision, objectives and policies of Elderwell in partnership with the directors
- To maintain up-to-date knowledge of recreation and ensure compliance and implementation of best practices
- Promote positive employee relations in a manner that conforms to the ethos and policies of Elderwell, current legislation and best HR practices
- Drive leadership, performance management and regular supervision and support to staff
- Establish & track key performance indicators and lead continuous improvement efforts
- Monitor and maintain customer satisfaction through facilitation of regular meeting with key stakeholders and implement changes as necessary
- Identify business development opportunities, develop service offering to meet customer needs, negotiate and finalise contracts
- Develop effective working relationships with HSE management and play a leadership role in advancing policy and to develop policies within the company
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Proven leadership and management skills, ability to think strategically but also act operationally
- Dynamic and creative person who can work both autonomously but also within a team
- Initiative & strong communication and influencing skills to drive projects from start to finish
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team
- Be able to manage short term issues with long term activities in parallel
- Knowledge and understanding of H.S.E. policies and procedures
- A person with a genuine interest in promoting the well- being of older people in residential care
- Willing to travel throughout catchment area
- Maintaining and enhancing the reputation and being a strong and effective advocate for Elderwell
Minimum experience required:
- 5 years plus in a similar management position
- Third Level or higher in a relevant discipline.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Elderwell, which is a small well established Therapeutic Recreation Company, based in Cork. It’s aim and ethos is the promotion of the wellbeing of older people in residential care. Elderwell was established in 2002 and is currently employed in 17 nursing homes throughout Munster.
If you’re interested in joining the Elderwell team, please email your CV and your cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org