NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
ATHY COMMUNITY & FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE
are recruiting for the post of
FRC MANAGER (Maternity Cover)
Full Time Post
Athy CFRC is a Family Resource Centre that provides a range of family and community support services for the residents of Athy.
Working in partnership with the Voluntary Board of Management for the delivery of services and supports for families and individuals living in the Athy community
Candidates will be expected to have:
- A minimum of 3 years paid experience in coordinating a family support / community development project
- Hold a 3rd level qualification in family support / community development or equivalent training
- Commitment to and understanding of family support / community development values and principles
- Have knowledge and experience of family support in a community-based setting
- Experience of supporting and supervising staff
- Experience of implementing a governance framework informed by best practice
- Experience of working collaboratively at an inter-agency level
- Experience of Strategic and Operational Planning
- Strong organisational skills, time management, administrative and report writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication, group facilitation and community consultation skills with the ability to engage with and motivate people from a range of target groups
- Experience of working in partnership with statutory and voluntary organisations to achieve community benefit
- A minimum of 2 years financial management, budgeting experience and staff management
- A full clean driving license and access to a car
- Evening and weekend work required from time to time
Application forms and Job Description are attached below.
Please note: Applications will only be accepted on the official application form and CVs will not be accepted.
Completed applications forms will be accepted via e-mail or post to: Sarah McElroy, Manager E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Post: Athy Community and Family Resource Centre, Woodstock Street, Athy, Co. Kildare,
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 22nd February, 4pm sharp
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held 7th or 8th March (T.B.C.) in person only.
Athy Community and Family Resource Centre CLG is an equal opportunities employer.