North Tipperary Development Company
Traveller Programme Co-ordinator
NTLP invites applications for a Traveller Programme Co-ordinator, for a fixed duration of 4 months with responsibility for managing the Traveller Primary Healthcare Project, the Traveller Family Support Project and the Traveller Development Work Project
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised third level qualification in a related field, and
- Experience of Community Development or working with marginalized communities
- Experience of managing people in a working environment
- Full driving license and computer skills
- Garda vetting will apply to this post
This post is funded by the HSE. Remuneration will be on the Pobal Development Worker salary scale. Short-listing of candidates may apply. A panel may be formed from which future positions may be filled.
Applications by CV and application letter marked ‘Traveller Programme Co-ordinator Post’ - to:
CEO, North Tipperary Development Company, 2nd Floor, Friar’s Court, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary, to reach us by 12noon on Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
Job description is available from: 067-56676 or email email@example.com