Liberties Community Training Centre
Liberties Community Training Centre (CTC) provides vocational and life skills training to early school leavers and others aged 16 – 21 who would otherwise have been excluded from active participation in both the workforce and in the society of the local area. Programmes are designed to enhance each learner’s opportunities to learn new skills and achieve the certification necessary for progression into employment, further training or continued education. Liberties CTC also links with other service providers to increase the choices available to young people, in order to enable them to make positive decisions based on the local availability of a range of progression options.
The Board of Directors invites applications from enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals for the position of:
Applicants should possess the following:
- A relevant degree level qualification or equivalent and significant management experience of at least 5 years.
- A learner centred approach to the work with the ability to integrate services for new and emerging learner groups.
- The ability to work effectively with the CTC board and CDETB requirements and to work with and motivate Staff, Learners and other key CTC Stakeholder groups.
- Have excellent communication, leadership and I.T. skills.
- A working knowledge of QQI Awards and Quality Assurance Frameworks.
- Financial and Administration experience.
- Strategic & Business planning experience with knowledge of application.
- A working knowledge of FET strategies and the role of agencies who work with early school leavers are essential.
The scale range associated with the post is €38,333 to €64,756 p.a. which includes two long service increments, NB – a maximum starting point applies. Liberties CTC offer an excellent package including contributory pension and opportunities for continuous professional development for the successful candidate. This post requires Garda Vetting clearance prior to appointment. A Job description is available on request to email@example.com
Completed applications must include a cover letter and curriculum vitae and be marked ‘Private and Confidential’ and addressed to:
The Chairperson, Liberties CTC
c/o IACTO, Suite 1B, Bluebell Business Centre, Old Naas Road, Dublin 12 XV7K.
Email applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the job location is in the Dublin 8 area of the City.
Closing date for receipt of applications is noon on Friday 25th January 2019. Shortlisting will apply and interviews are expected to be held in early February. Late applications will not be considered and canvassing will disqualify.
Liberties Community Training Centre is an equal opportunities employer.