St. Senan’s Education Office is a shared services office, funded by the Archdiocese of Cashel & Emly and the Dioceses of Kerry, Killaloe & Limerick.
The office provides advice, training, support and guidance on Governance, HR./IR., and other related issues to the 4,400 Board of Management members of the 550 Catholic Primary Schools in the Archdiocese of Cashel & Emly and the Dioceses of Kerry, Killaloe & Limerick.
St. Senan’s Education Office is based in the Limerick Diocesan Centre, St. Munchin’s, Corbally, Limerick and staff are employed by the Diocese of Limerick. This post is based on a 35 hour week with 24 days annual leave per calendar year. The position will, from time to time, require flexibility in the hours to be worked and a time off in lieu system will apply in respect of evening or weekend work. This role offers a non-incremental salary to a maximum of €30k per annum on a 3 year Fixed Term Contract basis.
Primarily the Service Administrator will:
- provide support to the Director and Assistant Director of St. Senan’s Education Office which will include first point of contact with the office’s clientele by post, phone and email
- assist in the management and development of client services, to include all aspects pertaining to the management of the website, research and development of client newsletter and management of other member communications
- be responsible for the administration process for the appointment of new Board membership
- put in place appropriate mechanisms to ensure that Board of Management membership records are up-to-date and accurate
- manage the CRM database
- appoint Patron Representatives to Selection Boards
- provide on-going administrative support to all functions of the office
- assist in the delivery of other member services as requested by the Director
- Relevant 3rd level qualification to degree level - Desirable
- Relevant 3rd level qualification to diploma level - Essential
- Knowledge of the Irish primary school sector - Desirable
- Previous experience as an administrator - Essential
- Previous experience of working with a Content Management System - Essential
- Previous experience of working with a CRM database - Essential
- Previous experience in a client facing role - Desirable
- Previous experience in researching and writing content - Desirable
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher & Outlook - Essential
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively - Essential
- Strong client relationship skills - Essential
- Excellent Interpersonal skill and ability to work as part of a team - Essential
- Strong Planning and organisational skills - Essential
- Full clean driving licence and use of a car - Desirable
- Commitment to quality and strong attention to detail - Essential
- Ability to work autonomously and on own initiative - Essential
- Dedicated approach to improving service efficiencies - Essential
- A natural people person - Essential
- Positive can-do attitude - Essential
- Proven aptitude to acquire and apply new knowledge - Essential
- Flexible and adaptable - Essential
- Team player - Essential
- Good sense of humour - Essential
- Supportive of Catholic Ethos - Essential
How to Apply:
Candidates should submit the completed application form to:
Recruitment, St. Senan’s Education Office, Diocesan Centre, St. Munchin’s, Corbally, Limerick. Email: email@example.com
Please clearly mark envelope/email Service Administrator Application.
Closing date for the receipt of applications is 4pm on Thursday, 24th January 2019.
- Only applications using the prescribed Application Form and received by the deadline will be eligible to proceed in the competition.
- Shortlisting of applicants will apply.