Place of employment - AsIAm offices, 84 Amien’s Street, Dublin 1.
AsIAm is looking for a dynamic and innovative person to join our growing team.
Reporting the AsIAm’s Head of Training, the role of the Training Officer is to work as part of the training department, to help create and deliver AsIAm training programmes nationwide to various businesses, and organisations in the private and public sector.
In addition, the role may require, from time to time supporting staff members from various departments within AsIAm on projects as and when required.
- A passion for social justice and empowerment.
- A relevant degree in social care, occupational therapy, teaching, psychology, sociology or related subjects.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in a mid-level role from one of the above disciplines.
- Have a professional knowledge of Microsoft, Powerpoint, Word, and Excel.
- Be able to prove experience in the creation, delivery and evaluation of training modules.
- Have knowledge to an expert level in the specific areas of autism, disability legislation and social policy.
- Be available to travel when required.
Salary is €30,000 pa. All staff members are provided with a company phone and laptop
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Tuesday 22nd January. Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted candidates invited to interview. Canvassing will disqualify.
All candidates must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting should they be successful
AsIAm is an equal opportunities employer which reserves the right to practise positive discrimination