Training Officer - (Early Years / Education)
Place of employment - AsIAm offices, 84 Amien’s Street, Dublin 1.
AsIAm is looking for a dynamic and innovative person to join our growing team.
Reporting the AsIAm’s Head of Training, the role of the Early Years Training Officer is required to work as part of the training department, to help create and deliver AsIAm early years training programmes nationwide to various organisations in the Early Years sector.
In addition, the role may require, from time to time supporting staff members from various departments within AsIAm on projects as and when required.
- A passion for social justice and empowerment.
- A relevant degree in Early Years Practice / Education, teaching, social care, occupational therapy, Speech & Language therapy, psychology, or related subjects.
- Expert knowledge of relevant education programmes / policies eg AIMs model /LINC programmes, NCSE Guidelines.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in a mid-level role from one of the above disciplines.
- Have a professional knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, and Excel.
- Be able to prove experience in the creation, delivery and evaluation of training modules.
- Have knowledge to an expert level in the specific areas of autism, disability legislation and social policy.
- Be available to travel on occasion when required. (Full clean driving licence essential) .
Salary is €30,000 pa with company phone and laptop
Interested candidates should submit a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Tuesday 22nd January. Applications will be reviewed and shortlised candidates invited to interview. Canvassing will disqualify. AsIAm is an equal opportunities employer, which reserves the right to exercise positive discrimination. All candidates must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting should they be successful