BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Applications are invited for the following positions that may become available in the coming months:
Ref E 01/19
CARE ASSISTANT (5)
8.30 – 10.30 P.M.
FIXED TERM PART-TIME RELIEF
LOCATION: BAWNMORE, LIMERICK
- Relevant Fetac Level 5 Qualification or higher
- Possess a Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent report writing and organisational skills
- Display a good working knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Flexibility required to work within different service area locations.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a relevant setting
Please e mail email@example.com for Application Form and Job Specification.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 5 p.m. Friday 25th January 2019
Informal Enquiries to Ken McDonagh, Person In Charge (Nights) (086) 8158769 / (061) 412288 Ext 249
Short listing of applications may apply
Canvassing will disqualify
Panels may be formed
The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer