NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Roscommon Women’s Network,
Community Development Project
Applications are invited for the post of
Project Co-ordinator – Community Re-use Project (Part-time)
The Roscommon Women's Network (RWN) wishes to recruit a part time Project Co-ordinator to facilitate RWN to establish a fashion upcycling project in association with The Rediscovery Centre. Roscommon Women’s Network (RWN) is a Community Project which supports women and their families in the County Roscommon.
The Project Co-ordinator will report to the RWN Manager and will be responsible for developing the Project Plan to deliver, develop, monitor and evaluate a fashion upcycling project in Castlerea, Co Roscommon under the direction of the RWN manager and in collaboration with the Rediscovery Centre.
Fixed Term Contract: Initially 13 weeks with potential to extend subject to funding - Hours per Week: 19
All applications in writing with CV and cover letter detailing relevant skills and experience to;
Nora Fahy, RWN Manager on;
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Postal Address: The Old Mill, Castlerea, Co. Roscommon.
The Successful candidate should have:
- Excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and the ability to engage with learners and volunteers who are long term unemployed.
- Third level qualification or equivalent in Business, Community Development, or related discipline OR previous experience in similar role.
- Previous experience in Business Administration and an interest in the Environment
- Experience in planning and/or effective co-ordination of projects, events and/or other activities.
- Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and work efficiently and effectively.
- A good understanding and knowledge of training and working with learners.
- Working experience of Microsoft Office Suite 2010 and Windows 7 Professional
- Experience of working in a team which involves close collaboration with other agencies, personnel and volunteers.
- Excellent relationship building skills and team working skills.
- Good administration skills and demonstrate the ability to follow policies and procedures
- Previous experience in developing funding applications (desirable)
- Ability to maintain appropriate records in both manual and computerised format in line with RWN and funders procedures.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday 18th January 2019
Applications will be shortlisted for Interview.
The Project is an Equal Opportunities Employer