Income Officer At Circle Voluntary Housing
CVHA has been a leading provider of social housing in Ireland since 2006 and now manages and/ or owns approx. 1,700 homes in Dublin and surrounding counties. Currently employing 35+ staff, we have an ambitious growth programme in response to the need for more housing for those who cannot afford to provide their own. Our vision is to make a difference by providing quality housing to those in housing need.
- Collect rent, service charges and sundry debts owing to the organisation and Owner Management Companies as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Significant individual responsibility for managing workload, early identification and intervention within an agreed income management framework
- Prevent arrears, minimise debt by taking early and appropriate action when arrears occur
- Take a “support followed by enforcement” approach to income recovery
- Recognising that some of our tenants may lack experience of managing money or a tenancy or that they may be vulnerable in other ways.
- Demonstrable understanding of best practice in income collection
- Knowledge of welfare benefits
- Ability to prioritise, work to deadlines and meet targets
- Proficient use of common IT packages, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- 2 years min. working in rent income collection
- 1 year min. experience of working in a customer service environment
- The post requires a valid driving licence and the use of own car for business purposes. Mileage Allowance Operates. Class 1 Insurance Required.
- Pension contribution [on completion of probation]
- DIS Insurance
- 25 days annual holiday
- Investment in educational development for career progression
- Tax saver & Cycle to Work programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €37,000.00 to €50,000.00 /year
Please apple with CV and cover letter to Aisling Flynn at email@example.com
Full Job Description available on Website – Closing Date Sunday 20th of Jan 2019