Family Contact Support Workers
Exciting new job opportunity
We are currently recruiting for the positions of fostering support and family contact support workers nationwide.
Aspire Plus is a new and innovative service, developing robust support for the delivery of meaningful and high-quality fostering support and family contact support.
The position of Family Contact Support Worker will be supported by bespoke role specific training run by
- Dr Ben Grey, Co-director of the Cambridge Centre for attachment.
- Dr. Helen Gogarty, one of the country’s leading Attachment Therapists.
- Orla Ryan, Attachment Consultant, Guardian ad Litem and Social Worker.
- A qualification at degree level on the National Framework of Qualifications in Social Care, Social Work, Psychology or Youth Work (or other relevant discipline).
- Current full clean drivers licence.
- Complete Garda Vetting on application.
- Client focus, compassion and empathy are essential to the role
- Team work as well as flexibility and the ability to work off one’s own initiative are vital.
- Must be available to attend training on 24th, 25th and 31st of January and 1st of February, 2019.
- Further Information regarding training on receipt of application.
Apply to email@example.com