NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Job Title: Community Integration Coordinator
Location: St Joseph’s House and other locations associated with the transition
Contract duration: One year
CIDP is looking to recruit a Community Integration Coordinator to support the transition of St Joseph’s House into the community. The role will include researching and implementing IT solutions, setting up a peer programme, which will assist with transport and working with the project team in securing housing for people moving into the community.
Duties and Responsibilities
Below are the key areas of responsibility;
- Identify, source and implement suitable person centered Assistive Technology working with other organisations and the management team to inform the best solution
- Identify software solutions for the organisation to compliment the service transition
- Work with other organisations to find the best IT solution to support staff to carry out necessary paperwork
- Ensure a robust IT system is put in place that adheres to Data Protection regulations
- Put together a business case for the optimum solutions which will then be implemented by the post holder and rolled out in a timely fashion mentoring staff on use of new software
Setting up a SJH Peer programme
- Set up the transport element of the Peer programme
- Advertise for volunteer drivers, and managing the recruitment and training of successful drivers
- Ensure vehicles are fit for purpose
- Liaise with volunteers weekly to resolve any issues or concerns
- Work with other organisataions in sharing drivers once the Transport Volunteer programme is up and running
- Implementing an online roster for volunteers
- Work in conjunction with the wider team to ensure policies are in place for this new function and adequate governance is put in place
- Work with the Project Manager in following up with housing applications
- Work with Discovery Coordinators to assist with sourcing suitable housing by identifying up and coming housing developments that may be suitable for people in St Joseph’s House
Other responsibilities include:
- Participate and maintain a zero tolerance culture to abuse
- Attend training as required
Knowledge (Education & Related Experience):
- ISL Level 3 or willing to work towards this
- Knowledge of Social Role Valorisation/Self-directed living and New Directions desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of the HSE Time To Move On Policy
- Be Proficient in IT with excellent report writing skills
- Be competent in compiling risk assessments
- Have an ability to work on own initiative, both lone working and as part of a team
- Self-starter who has a can do attitude and can find solutions to problems
- Proven ability to be able to work without direct supervision
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and creative with excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent personal & interpersonal skills.
- Have an ability to deal with confidential information in a discreet and responsible manner.
Any interested applicants should forward their CV and a short covering letter stating their suitability for the role. Please email email@example.com by 20 January 2019.
If you require further details on this role, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers of employment with CIDP may be subject to Garda Vetting/PSNI clearance.
HR & Governance Manager