NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Walkinstown Greenhills Resource Centre:
Applications are invited for the role of Administrator (Part-Time)
The Walkinstown Greenhills Resource Centre is a community based voluntary organisation. WGRC provides a range of services to those with alcohol / substance misuse problems, those indirectly affected by substance misuse and those with broader mental health difficulties. Our aim is to provide a safe and confidential environment where the service user has an opportunity to work towards living a more satisfactory and productive life.
WGRC requires an experienced Administrator on a one-year fixed term contract for 20 hours per week, 5 mornings per week, based at WGRC’s office in Dublin 12. Salary is based on the CDYSB Clerical Worker Salary Scale.
This Administrator role will appeal to a reliable, energetic self-starter with a strong customer service focus and ability to work on own initiative while delivering on the requirements of the role in a timely way and to agreed standards.
To plan and undertake all tasks related to maintaining financial records and to plan and undertake all tasks related to financial reports for the manager, Board, auditor, and funders.
- Manage and co-ordinate all aspects of the running of the organisations office, including developing and improving systems and processes to improve efficiency
- Ensure that filing and records systems are in place and maintained for easy and quick retrieval and that all records are kept current and accessible
- Provide full administrative support to the meetings of Board of Directors so that the Board can operate efficiently; co-ordinate documentation; attend Board meetings as required and circulate documents
- Assist with the organising of WGRC events and provide administrative support.
- Co-ordinate external communications including website, social media, mailshots, publications; maintain and update the website through the regular inputting of information on the organisation’s activities and ensuring it is up-to-date and a useful resource for service users and others
- Support and track budget and financial procedures; deal with suppliers; maintain records of orders, invoices and related documentation, expenses and re-imbursements; ensure all records are kept of all financial accounts and financial matters relating to the organisation.
- Ensure compliance with Charities Regulator financial requirements.
Accountable to the WGRC Manager, potential candidates must demonstrate:
- experience in office organisation and management
- strong ability to work with budgets, accounts and financial control
- good verbal and written communication
- excellent IT/computer skills with a deep working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel; Powerpoint; Outlook
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this role please send your CV, along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to:email@example.com
Contact John Davis at 01 4198630 for further information. Closing date 16/01/ 2019.
Walkinstown Greenhills Resource Centre CLG is an equal opportunities employer.
This project is funded by the Dublin 12 Local Drug & Alcohol Task Force and the HSE.