NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Our Mission: To deliver a range of personalised services, encourage engagement in
communities and champion improved social policies for older people.
Head of Services
ALONE is a national organisation that supports older people to age at home. We work with people over the age of 60 to provide and coordinate access to any services they need. ALONE creates unique solutions for each older person working in partnership with all services, friends and family, giving them options for the type of support that’s best for them, regardless of their situation. Supported by volunteers, we offer a range of services including: Befriending, Housing with Support, Support Coordination, and Technology.
About the Role
The exciting new role within ALONE will lead the national roll out of our service hub model across Ireland. We require a leader to develop and introduce the service hub model at both regional and national level. To manage the growth of the service delivery by providing vision for our service teams. To identify and develop opportunities to introduce new services at local and national level. To cultivate and manage key relationships through national agreements and partnerships. To manage 4 service managers who support teams across the country.
- Develop the Support Coordination, and Befriending with Support models in ALONE.
- Ensure a nationwide consistency of service.
- Establish ALONE as a leader who works in partnership with others for older people.
- Develop existing and new partnership opportunities for service roll out nationally.
- Create and manage key relationships and partnerships.
- Play a lead role in the development of new service hubs and proposals.
- Develop and implement service goals in line with the organisation’s mission, values and objectives.
- Responsibility for collation of organisational metrics against set targets and reporting to all stakeholders.
- Lead the integration of Volunteers into Services and ensure our 1,000 plus volunteers have the training and capacity to serve our older people.
- Play a lead role in in our senior management team and act as a link between the senior management team and the Services Team.
- Work to the ALONE Strategic Plan and contribute to strategic planning.
- Be able to identify and progress income opportunities.
- Work to ensure that the service budgets are set at appropriate levels and that managers work within their budgets.
- Lead Quality Management within the team and ensure the ongoing evaluation and review of services.
- Sponsor a culture of knowledge, learning and continuous improvement.
- Be an ALONE supporter and act as an ambassador in the development of the Age Sector.
Your Skills and Background
Capacity to deliver person-centred support and care model. Leader. Skilled communicator, both verbal and written. Proven people management skills. Attention to detail in completion of all tasks. Methodical and organised. Ability to motivate. Committed to adding value. Team player.
The position is located at our office in Dublin 8 with travel across Ireland. The salary range is €50,000 to €60,000 with 22 days annual leave and pension scheme. Role will require use of car for business purposes. Please send your CV and cover letter to us at email@example.com.
ALONE is an equal opportunity employer.
Please visit our website at www.alone.ie