South West Kerry Family Resource Centre
Invite application for the post of:
Family Support / Community Development Worker
(Part-time 24.5 hours per week)
The Family Support / Community Development Worker will work closely with the Project Co-ordinator to help the Project implement its Strategic Plan.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A relevant third level qualification – Minimum Level 6 (for example, Family Support or Community Development);
- At least 2 years experience of community development in a paid or voluntary capacity
- Experience and knowledge of family support in a community-based setting;
- Experience of working with community, voluntary and statutory agencies;
- Experience delivering programmes, activities and/or services to groups;
- Experience of providing one-to-one supports directly to parents/families;
- Experience delivering parent support programmes;
- Experience of providing information and support to individuals and Groups;
- Proven experience in accessing funding;
- Excellent IT, social media and report writing skills;
- Access to own transport essential.
For information and an application form, please contact:
South West Kerry Family Resource Centre,
18 Main Street,
Tel: 066 9481000
The closing date for applications is: 5pm Friday 25th January 2019
Interviews: Friday 1st February 2019
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form.
CVs will not be accepted.
This project is an equal opportunities employer.