Hours: Part Time Position
Location: St James Street
I’m in my 60’s, and lead a very independent life. I am looking for a committed person to assist me with my daily living needs.
- Assistance to appointments and other such tasks
- Social Activities
- Assistance with domestic needs
- FETAC Level 5 in Social Care or caring industry or equivalent experience
- An understanding of disability and the Independent Living movement
- Sociable and good sense of humor
- Manual handling experience/ qualification essential
- Must be available to attend mandatory training sessions
- Ability to follow instruction
- Some evening, antisocial and weekend hours will be required
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative Garda Vetting must be completed.
- Qualifications and references must be presented at interview.
If interested please email a CV two references and any Certificates obtained to Mary at the following email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note this position is subject to successful Garda Vetting
Closing Date for application is 5pm on the 25th of January 2019