Position of Assistant Childcare x 5 Morning’s & Afternoon’s
Early Years Childcare Service provides childcare, early education and developmental services with an emphasis on developing and delivering innovative and progressive childcare services that meet the needs of children, young parents and families in the wider Ballyfermot community.
The successful candidate will:
Support the Room Leader in the provision of care to children
- Tidy and prepare the childcare room each morning and at end of day
- Tidy and prepare the sleep room
- Prepare children’s food and care for children throughout the day
- Maintain a clean environment
- Under the direction of the Room Leader, use play and educational tools to support early childhood education and development
Care for the children as directed by the Room Leader
- Garda Vetting is required for this post.
- Candidate must be eligible for Community Employment. Please check with your local Intreo office whether you are eligible before applying for the role.
Hours of work: Mornings, Afternoons
Please send CV by email to: email@example.com
Place of work: Familibase premises, Blackditch Road, Ballyfermot, Dublin 10
Closing date for applications is 21st January 2019