Overall Purpose of the Position
The Catering Assistant is responsible for assisting in the smooth and efficient HACCP compliant food preparation and serving. The post holder is accountable for regular administration tasks in and around the catering department.
- To assist in producing a high standard of food for consumption
- To ensure that all food produced and served at the facility is prepared in line with the Early Years recipe book and quality and taste is maintained at all times
- Assist in the implementation of a food management system in line with legislative requirement
- Keep all HACCP document filled, filed and ready for inspection at all times.
- Demonstrate good practice in all matters in relation to food preparation, storage and serving
- Report any area concern to management particularly those deemed as a Food Safety Concern
Note: Training will be provided in all areas
- Garda Vetting is required for this post.
- Candidate must be eligible for Community Employment. Please check with your local Intreo office whether you are eligible before applying for the role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel will be desirable.
Please send CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of work: Mornings, Afternoon and Occasional Evenings
Place of work: Familibase premises, Blackditch Road, Ballyfermot, Dublin 10
Closing date for applications is 21st January 2019