Part Time Family Support Centre Administrator Required.
The Carrigaline Family Support Centre helps in the provision of supports and resources to improve the lives of families in the Carrigaline and lower Harbour area.
In order to meet the demands of our growing community we are seeking to hire an administrative assistant. The person appointed to this role will be required to work 19 hours over 5 days a week.
To provide efficient and flexible administrative support to enable the centre to operate effectively within the wider community and with other service organisations
- To handle communications with the office in an appropriate, efficient and friendly manner
- To provide the necessary support to ensure documents are formatted and presented to required standards
- To manage the stationery supplies for the office
- To maintain an up to date and effective filing system
- To gather information, statistics and prepare reports as required including the administration of relevant databases
- To manage and co-ordinate the centre’s service schedules; bus bookings, meeting room bookings etc.)
- To update and report on any issues on the centre’s social media platforms
- To manage accounts/pay bills
- To market all the centre’s programmes and activities
- Possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills with a professional and positive attitude
- Understand the importance of confidentiality in a community based organisation
- Competent with dealing with sensitive personal issues
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team when required
- Able to prioritise workload to meet competing demands
- Be flexible and adaptable in terms of task and time management
- Attentive to detail and accuracy in all work related tasks
- Posses a pleasant optimistic honest and positive attitude
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience essential
- Leaving Cert or equivalent, or a minimum QQI level 5 in Business Administration.
- Computer literate familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point, SAGE
- A good knowledge of Social Media platforms
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 19th December 2018 at 5pm. Late applications will not be accepted;
Applications to be sent marked PRIVATE to; The Manager, Carrigaline Family Support Centre, Lion’s Youth Centre, Church Road, Carrigaline, Co. Cork P43FR80
Interviews will take place on Thursday, 10 January 2019.