Positive Futures is the leading charity for people with an intellectual disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition; working together to achieve dreams and transform lives
- Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights as everybody else?
- Do you believe they should have the same choices?
- Do you want a job where you can really make a difference?
We have the following vacancy at our Cluain Farm Supported Living Service, Kinnegad
15 hours per week
These 15 hours can be flexible to suit you
€25,000- € 30,000 pro rata per annum
To be shortlisted for interview you must clearly demonstrate in your CV how you meet the following criteria:
- Minimum qualification in Word Processing Stage 2 (or equivalent), OR Typing speed of 50-55wpm
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of managing the administration of a busy office (salary will be dependent on experience)
For a full job description or to apply send a cover letter along with your CV clearly identifying how you meet the essential criteria to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 10 December 2018 at noon
Interview date: Monday 17 December 2018