- Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights and choices as everybody else?
- Would you like to help people achieve their dreams?
- Are you caring, compassionate, patient and resilient
- Are you open to taking creative approaches to supporting children and adults with disabilities and complex needs?
Positive Futures is a leading local charity for people with an intellectual disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families. After over 21 years in Northern Ireland, Positive Futures is now committed to supporting people across the island of Ireland.
Positive Futures are currently recruiting the following vacancies in our community supporter Greater Dublin Services based in the North Dublin area.
Senior Support Workers
Full and part time hours available
€31, 605- €45, 758
You will be supporting adults and children in their own home and the wider community to achieve their dreams. At times you may have to support individuals with behaviours that challenge, but you will get the training and support you need to do so.
In order to be shortlisted you must demonstrate how you meet the following criteria:
- At least three years’ experience of supporting people within a social care setting.
- Experience of:
- assessment, development and implementation of Person Centred Care/Support Plans
- using behaviour management strategies
- assessing/managing risk
- A full driving licence and access to a car insured for business purposes* to transport people supported*
*this criteria is waived for candidates unable to meet it due to disability
To apply now please submit a cover letter and CV, clearly demonstrating how you meet these 3 criteria, to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on Thursday 13 December, interviews will take week commencing 17 December.
For more details please contact Shona Bogues by email or T +44 28 91475736.
Positive Futures is an Equal Opportunities Employer