We are currently recruiting for the position of Project Worker / Social Care Worker
Ideal Care Services is an all inclusion programme with a designated mind set for Children, family and Young people that require a comprehensive and sustainable resolution for their underlying difficulties to make a successful transition to adulthood. With many of them likely to present with a high degree of vulnerability and dependency and will stay with them until their difficulties have been relieved or manageable. Ideal care believes each child, young person and family needs reassurance in our present world and we are here to walk through with them.
Ideal Care constitutes of :
- Individualised Residential Placements
- Family Reinforce Programmes
- Care Focus Transition Programmes
- Intervention Programmes
- Placement SupportProgrammes
- All inclusive Leaving and After Care Programmes
- To promote physical, emotional, social, and religious welfare of each young person in receipt of service.
- To encourage attendance at school, training centres, medical and clinical appointments.
- Liaising with the appropriate staff in accessing move-on accommodation for the residents;
- To assist with case work; Key-working with residents (where required);
- Assisting with resident’s Individual Personal Plans;
- Adherence to safety and security protocols;
- Ensuring that the environment is maintained to a high standard at all times;
- Keeping stock of household necessities and purchasing weekly groceries;
- to support the development of independent living skills;
- Advice and help to residents with housekeeping needs;
- Maintaining residents’ details and documentation;
- Providing written reports, Recording any Incidents / Accidents that may occur.
- To provide Intervention, support and supervision;
- When required, advocacy and referral to community services;
- Supervising the behaviour of the residents at all times;
- Offering ongoing support as required.
- Planning activities
Qualifications and Experience:
- A relevant third level qualification (Degree or Higher National diploma)in Social Science or other relevant discipline and demonstrate an exceptional track record.
- At least a year experience in residential care or equivalent.
Job Type: full Time
Please send CV and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees that we may contact to:
Karen Akwuobi, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org