NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Cheeverstown is a voluntary organisation, that provides a wide range of person centred services including residential, respite and day services to almost 400 children and adults with an intellectual disability in the south Dublin area. We are now inviting applicants for the following post:
Care Assistant to deliver personalised supports for one young lady in her own home.
Working as part of the Supported Self Directed Living (SSDL) team.
Full time post
The successful candidate must have
- QQI / Fetac level 5 Major Award.
- Experience of working successfully to support individuals in their own homes or community settings
- Strong commitment to increasing opportunities for this young lady to become a valued contributing member of her local community
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full driver’s license
- Enjoys swimming, competent in the swimming pool
- Experience and knowledge of disability
- Management of epilepsy
- Some knowledge of building community relationships
- Experience of working as part of a team
Do apply if you are patient, calm, interactive and have a good appetite for life.
Salary will be reflective of qualifications and level of experience as part of consolidated pay scales.
Job Description is available from HR on 4993727 or email@example.com
To apply, please request an Application form or send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection will be by interview with a panel of interviewers (which may include persons who use our services) and may also involve a second interview.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 7th December 2018
CHEEVERSTOWN HOUSE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER