NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Hours: Part time: some weekday mornings 7.30am – 9am, weekend morning 9am – 10.30am and some night cover weekday and weekend 9.30pm – 10.30pm
Salary: €14 per hour (basic)
I’m mid-40s, with a physical disability; I work and lead a very independent life. I am looking for a committed person to assist me with my daily living needs.
- Assistance with personal care and domestic needs
- Assistance to appointments and other such tasks
- Social Activities
- FETAC Level 5 in Social Care or caring industry or equivalent experience
- An understanding of disability and the Independent Living movement
- Sociable and good sense of humour
- Manual handling experience/ qualification essential
- Must be available to attend mandatory training sessions
- Ability to follow instruction
- Some evening, antisocial and weekend hours will be required
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Garda Vetting must be completed.
If interested please email CV to Joanne Mulligan firstname.lastname@example.org